We are happy to announce the availability of MySword 14.1 for download. MySword 14.1's major feature is Compare/Parallel and Merged Cross-references popup option to show annotations.
Please go to the Download MySword page.
What's new in Version 14.1
- Compare/Parallel view improvement: option to show annotations like cross-reference, map, people, animal, plant, object links. The links are placed on top in Compare while on the verse number column in Parallel verse mode (note that commentary link will also be shown here instead of the first Bible column) or first Bible column in paragraph mode.
- Merged Cross-references popup improvement:
- Option to show annotations like cross-reference, map, people, animal, plant, object links.
- Option to show more annotations like titles, formats, tags and notes aside from cross-reference, map, people, animal, plant, object links.
Hide annotations will work here as well for Extract verses and Compare/Parallel view.
- Notes Editor's Edit notes details improvement: From/To verse will now use the first Bible in the list of Compare/Parallel and not the first among all Bibles in case the active Bible is Compare/Parallel.
- New Journal preference: option to show edit entry details. The preference icon is on the top bar for non-Compact mode or Navigation drawer for Compact mode.
- New Editor preferences accessible via Menu: currently it has Edit scroll to bottom (default checked).
Bugs Fixed in Version 14.1
- Animals, Plants and Objects of the Bible:
- Popup doesn't show pictures if MySword have not yet shown any picture for fresh install.
- All's View more... doesn't work properly in case there is a single quote in the link, e.g. Ship's tackle of Act 27:19.
- Verse List, Bookmarks and Edit Cross-References preview may crash in case of too many verses.
- Editor preview may crash in case of very large content.
- Reading Plan Own Pace Edit entry may cause a crash.
We are making MySword better. Thank you for your feedback.
Enjoy using MySword!