We are happy to announce the availability of MySword 11.2 for download. MySword 11.2's major features are support for non-encrypted ESword Mapx modules, The Word RVF modules, importing of ESword .lstx and The Word .vsls.twm into Verse List; and other improvements and bugfixes.
Please go to the Download MySword page.
- Support for RVF entries of The Word dictionary, commentary and book.
- Support for ESword 9 and up Maps (.mapx).
- Verse List improvements:
- Added Import menu item for importing verse lists from ESword .lstx and The Word .vsls.twm. Note that for The Word, only single verses or verse range within a chapter are imported, and specific translation is not included.
- Added Highlight menu item for highlighting or removing highlight from all verses in the list.
- Tags (Deluxe) improvements:
- Placed the verse on the title for reference
- Added new menu item Verse range: for specifying the range of verses to apply tags for. Note that only common tags in each verse in the range that are not custom positioned will be loaded. Edit note and custom position are disabled.
- Added ability to add label or description to a tag common to all verses which is useful for describing icon tags but can also be used for Adhoc and Text tags. By Default, the label is displayed both in the Tag screen as well as in Bible but can be controlled via the Tag Preferences in the menu or Bible View Preferences, respectively.
- A file or folder without extension in bibles, books, commentaries, dictionaries, journals and journalsbig will crash MySword at start.
- Create Index fails for ESword, MyBible and The Word dictionary.
- MyBible modules can't be properly adapted when Split modules path or private storage is used.
- Word Frequency fails for ESword, MyBible and The Word dictionary if there is no Exact Index.
- RTF (eSword or The Word) missed some non-Enlish characters:
- \'xx encoded characters when followed by a letter or digit, e.g. prika\'9ee will become prika
- Unicode > 32,768 which is encoded as negative, e.g. \u-28589
- HGPD and SBLGNT Bibles cause a crash in Marshmallow and older.
- K&D in Popup commentary list can't be opened.
We are making MySword better. Thank you for your feedback.
Enjoy using MySword!