MySword for Android version 2.2 is now ready for download. Please go to the Download MySword page.
The noteworthy new features are:
- Color Theme management
- Copy user theme from existing one
- Delete user theme
- Rename user theme
- Edit CSS of user theme (text editor)
- Visually edit the theme: color using Hue-Saturation-Lightness sliders, bold, italic, underline, subscript and superscript, and add a watermark background (Premium version only).
- Four additional Color Theme Presets (Premium version only).
- Added What's New under the Help menu.
The following bugs were fixed:
- Copy Bible verse/chapter truncates the text in each verse between the first translator note and the last and the first title and the last. Only few verses are affected though, notably NET with notes.
- Journal Editor Preview does not use the Custom CSS.
- Export of Personal Notes and Commentary page failed with an invalid file name error because the colon was not replaced by underscore.
- Search no result message is not visible using the Black themes.
- For module migrators: Support for TS# tag like TS1, TS2, etc for Bible modules as only TS is currently supported.
We are making MySword better. Thank you for your feedback.
Enjoy using MySword!