MySword for Android version 2.1 is now ready for download. Please go to the Download MySword page.
The noteworthy new features are:
- Editor (Verse Notes and Journal) improvements:
- Automatically scroll to the end with added new line when you open the editor.
- Made the volume control up/down used for scrolling up/down the cursor scroll from one line to one full page.
- Added scroll up and down button besides the Cancel button.
- More shortcut buttons:
- Bible View: additional 2 bookmark buttons increasing the count to 4; 2 translation (favorite Bible) buttons increasing the count to 6.
- Commentary View: additional 4 favorite commentary buttons increasing the count to 8.
- Dictionary View: additional 4 favorite commentary buttons increasing the count to 8.
- Bottom buttons strip: Preferences and Exit buttons.
- Initial support for paragraph mode in Bible View (Premium version only).
- Note that not all Bible modules have paragraph tags. Modules with paragraph tags: ASV, ISV, LEB, KJV, KJVLite, NET, WEB, YLT. Bible modules without paragraph tags are displayed in the original verse mode. To switch to paragraph mode, go to Menu->Preferences->Paragraph mode.
- It is also possible to use the default paragraph based on KJV for those modules without paragraph tags. Go to Menu->Preferences->Use default paragraph.
- Preference for enable/disable Double tap to toggle Full screen. Go to Menu->Preferences->Double tap Full screen toggle.
- Replaced the "Go To" menu by Help menu as the former already had better shortcuts. The Help included: Devotional Tips, Daily Use, and FTS Search. More will be added later.
The following bugs were fixed:
- Default/ordinary (not FTS) search of Non-Premium users are still functional but the highlight became prefix only. So the keyword ear will match hear and learn but they are not highlighted.
- Fixed mispositioned new buttons of the Editor in case they were rearranged in the previous MySword version.
- Removed the word Toggle in Preference for "Full screen" (it was formerly toggle when it was in the Menu but now it is in the Preferences window with a check box).
We are making MySword better. Thank you for your feedback.
Enjoy using MySword!