We are happy to announce the availability of MySword 13.2.1 for download. MySword 13.2.1 is just a bugfix for Standard Verse selector OT and NT shortcuts cause crash. MySword 13.2's major features are Bible book order option, Editor improvement, and other improvements.
Please go to the Download MySword page.
- Standard Verse selector OT and NT shortcuts cause crash.
- Editor improvement for Highlight: added colored line. Some users overwhelmed by box can use this instead.
- Popup, Search split view (tablet) and preview, Editor Split view (Deluxe) and Mini Bible viewer (Deluxe) improvement: menu link for Bible for each verse will be shown if enabled in Preferences. The menu includes Compare, Parallel, Copy and Copy range. It's now possible to have verse copy almost anywhere.
- Bible book order option: Default, AFV, Tanakh, Tanakh BHS, Tanakh Masoretic and Tanakh Talmudic.
- Volume control page up/down will cause to go to previous/next chapter/page in case the topmost/bottommost is reached.
- Format (Deluxe) improvement: colored line. Some users overwhelmed by box can use this instead.
- Verse List and Bookmarks new preference useful for many groups (Deluxe): Group selection autocomplete.
- Split view pane (Deluxe) label/header improvement: the current verse, word or topic is now included.
- Preferences screen can't be opened due to error if Button size is set to Large.
- Editor Detect verses can't properly detect some book abbreviations in other languages (e.g. 1S for 1 Samuel, Jr for Jeremiah and 1Tm for 1 Timothy in Tagalog, Portuguese and possibly others).
- The Word and eSword RTF text alignment center and right does not reset to left in the next paragraph when \pard is encountered.
- Dictionary Strong search icon (Deluxe) can't select search result.
We are making MySword better. Thank you for your feedback.
Enjoy using MySword!