MySword for Android version 3.2 is now ready for download. Please go to the Download MySword page.
MySword 3.2's major features are New tiled image background Themes (including Localization/Internationalization of Select/Edit Color Theme), Gradient Highlight, Group Bookmarks (Deluxe) and Search selected modules (Deluxe). Please download also the latest version of the language files (dated 26 July 2012 or later).
The noteworthy new features of MySword 3.2 are:
- Added sort button to Journal/Book Select Topic screen to sort by id or title ascendingly or descendingly.
- Included the verse number in Copy/Share verse range.
- Long tap Highlight button to apply the previously selected highlight (or remove highlight) to the currently selected verse.
- Added a new Preferences: Gradient highlight, Screen always on.
- New Color Themes with tileable background images:
- Free and Premium versions - Linen
- Deluxe version - Bamboo, Butterfly, Grass, Linen Blue, Parchment, Stone Mosaic, Sunrise, Water, Water Falls
- The background image can be replaced for the free version using the CSS Editor.
- The background image can be replaced for the Premium version using the Visual CSS Editor. There is a new check box for Tile.
- Added sort button to sort the Bible bookmarks by bible book order. Tapping again sorts descendingly. For Premium, Commentary and Notes bookmarks are sorted similarly, Dictionary by word, Books by title and Journals by id or title.
- Grouping of bookmarks (Deluxe feature). You can add or delete a bookmark group, show specific group or show all. The old bookmarks are placed under Default group.
- Show all bookmarks for all modules for Commentary, Dictionary and Journal/Book types (Deluxe feature).
- Shows a spinner progress dialog for searches exceeding one second.
- Added sort button to Journal/Book Search screen to sort by id or title ascendingly or descendingly or by relevance (Premium feature). The original behavior is just sort by relevance.
- Added the ability to search several modules of the same type (Bible translations, Commentaries, Dictionaries or Journals/Books) at the same time (Deluxe feature). The result is sorted by Bible book order for Bibles and Commentaries with the module abbreviation placed besides the verse. For Dictionary the result is sorted by word then module while for Journal by chosen sort order in the sort button.
The following bugs were fixed:
- Bookmark force closes in Premium/Deluxe version when there is no entry in the active Journal.
- Cursor is invisible in the Editor when in light holographic theme and black background color theme.
- Enter Verse Dialog crashes when no text is entered and OK is tapped.
- Some force close scenarios reported on Google Play.
- Translators' notes popup in Editor's preview bible for Deluxe shows error when a font is selected.
- Copy verse range in Editor Split view (Deluxe) can change the current verse to the last verse number selected.
- The Prev/Go to top/Next navigation is included in share dictionary, commentary, notes and journal/book entry.
- Parallel view in paragraph mode highlights only the first column unless the whole page is reloaded.
- Background image is not shown in Search and Preview (search and editor's).
- Opening the Editor without split (Deluxe) then changing to landscape with split causes a crash.
- Journal Ids and Book titles (which are internally the same as their Ids) with unmatched parentheses, square brackets and curly braces will cause a crash when those topics are selected. E.g. Eder.-History's "17. Jehoiakim..."
- Verse Selector highlight is not moving when new book, chapter or verse is selected in Jellybean.
We are making MySword better. Thank you for your feedback.
Enjoy using MySword!