- Category: Download
- Published on Saturday, 19 March 2011 00:00
- Written by Admin
- Hits: 965012
Make A Donation
If you are blessed using this software, please consider making a generous donation to help us continue to support, improve, and upgrade MySword Project. Thank you very much for your support
New Version - v.5.7
MySword 5.7's major features are WYSIWYG Editor, popup and other improvements.
If your device is Google Play Store (Android Market) enabled, note that you can also download the stable version (MySword 5.7) from the Google Play Store.
If your device is not Google Play Store enabled, in your Android device's browser, click either of the download links below.
If your device is Google Play Store (Android Market) enabled, note that you can also download the new version from the Google Play Store.
If your device is not Google Play Store enabled, in your Android device's browser, click the download link below.
Please note that MySword requires the minimum Android version of 2.1 (Eclair) for it to be installed.
For MySword to be properly installed in your Android device, make sure the Unknown Sources setting is checked in Settings->Applications.
- Installation Instructions
- What's new in Version 5.7
- Bugs Fixed in Version 5.7
- What's new in Version 5.6
- Bugs Fixed in Version 5.6
- Change Log of MySword - Old Versions to latest
Install MySword APK file (preferably downloading the link above in your Android device). If this message "For security, your phone is set to block installation of applications not obtained from the Android Market" or a similar one appears, you will have to enable the installation of applications from sources other than the Android Market. To do this, go to Settings->Applications and check Unknown Sources. Then try to install again MySword APK.
After successful installation, run MySword. You will then be asked to specify a folder in your SD card (or internal storage) as a place for the Bible, Dictionary and Commentary modules. You may choose to use the default. After specifying that folder, you will be asked to download modules so that you can use MySword. You can choose the suggested modules (includes some popular English Bibles, Strong's dictionary and TSK commentary) or add more modules by tapping Bible, Commentary or Dictionary buttons and selecting modules).
You can also manually install any modules by downloading the GZip files from this site, unzipping them and copying them into the storage folder you had specified.
Enjoy God's word!
- WYSIWYG Editor improvements:
- Added Block quote to H1/Style option. Cannot be used inside lists so use the next one.
- Added Insert menu items: Block quote (ideal also for inside lists), Horizontal rule (you can specify the color, style and size).
- XRef and Merged Bible references improvement: references without content (because OT or NT only) now have Compare.
- Button Arranger Reset now have 2 options: Previous (reset to previously saved, the old behavior) and Default (reset to fresh install with all buttons shown also).
- Dictionary support for relative order so that ordering of Strong words is no longer alphabetical but first by Hebrew sorted by Strong number followed by Greek sorted by number also (please redownload Strong-lite or Strong dictionaries).
- Editor's Verse detection improvement: added Ezek.
- Drag and drop arranger of Compare/Parallel (Premium) and Tags (Deluxe) improvement: make the center for scrolling as normally used by users so that the drag is only for the left-most 2/5 of the width.
- Format (Deluxe) simple support for Strong's links on text. Partially formatting translators' added text or OT quotes spanning a normal text will still cause a broken format.
- Parallel Diff (Deluxe) improvement: for ignore tags option, the space followed by an ending punctuation mark is removed so that KJV and KJVLite will show no space difference.
- Button bar and border (Deluxe) custom Color Picker improvement: the hexa color number can be entered manually by tapping the text message with hexa color.
- When a translation in a popup Compare is selected then a Cross reference is selected, it should use the selected translation and not the translation in the main window.
- Editor insert Bible link with range on last verse on a chapter creates an all link text. This also happens when the active Bible is Compare and you try to insert verse or range with text.
- Drag and drop arranger of Compare/Parallel (Premium) and Tags (Deluxe) shows a wrong display drag item on subsequent drags due to Hardware acceleration.
- Export Page to file (Premium) still have Prev and Next Navigation links.
- Strong's link on text (Premium):
- Does not include the single quote so only the s has link in words with 's like brother's.
- ABP Strong's numbers with dot do not show content, e.g. Pro 1:16's G1510.2.6 and Pro 1:17's G4420.2
- Popup of one verse (not range) now have Compare besides View more, and View more popup also have Compare on the current verse.
- Bookmarks and Verse list improvements:
- It is now possible to paste Bible bookmarks or verse list from arbitrary copied text on clipboard by extracting Bible verses.
- Verse list new menu item: View clipboard - see verses that can be extracted before you paste. This can also be used for looking up verses found on copied text to clipboard.
- (Deluxe) Copy/paste is now context-sensitive: Copy and pasting among Bible, Commentary and Notes bookmarks are now possible (also from arbitrary clipboard text). Pasting to invalid type will no longer paste bad bookmarks or verse list (e.g. always Gen 1:1).
- Copy verse range and Verse list Range now includes Bible text besides the verse number display. Also in the Premium Share Bible verse and Editor Search/Insert link range.
- New Navigation Preference: Scroll to verse (default checked). Force scrolling to Bible verse number in back/forward (old behavior) means not remembering the arbitrary scroll position (like other module types). Note that only immediate back/forward is affected as 2 or more steps always scrolls to verse number for Bibles.
- Bible popup will no longer close when a non-link is tapped.
- New Bible Preference: Strong's links on text (Premium). Each Strong's number will be hidden and the word(s) on its left will become a link for the Strong's number. In case of two or more consecutive Strong's/Morphological tags, all will be hidden and all links are shown in the popup inside brackets.
- Bible View Preferences dialog (Premium) update: Long tap on item will not close the dialog to allow multiple preferences adjustments.
- Popup View More then Select does not change the current Bible Translation.
Enjoy God's word even more!
- 23 January 2015 - MySword for Android 5.7 Released
- 19 December 2014 - MySword for Android 5.6 Released
- 09 December 2014 - MySword for Android 5.5.1 Released
- 03 December 2014 - MySword for Android 5.5 Released
- 03 December 2014 - New and updated Swedish Bibles uploaded (3 December 2014)
- 02 December 2014 - New and updated modules uploaded today (2 December 2014)
- 18 November 2014 - MySword for Android 5.5 RC 1 Released
- 02 October 2014 - MySword for Android 5.4 Released
- 23 September 2014 - MySword for Android 5.4 RC 1 Released
- 21 August 2014 - MySword for Android 5.3 Released